Use Argos with Semaphore CI
Configure Semaphore CI to send screenshots to Argos visual testing platform. CI
1. Install Argos CLI
npm i --save-dev @argos-ci/cli
yarn add --dev @argos-ci/cli
pnpm add --save-dev @argos-ci/cli
Read the CLI documentation if you need information about advanced usages.
ARGOS_TOKEN as environment variable
- Log in to Argos, navigate to your repository settings and copy your
- In your Semaphore CI project go to Settings -> Environment Variables.
- Add a new environment variable called
ARGOS_TOKENand paste the value you copied in the previous step.
If you are not comfortable with exposing environment variables, read Semaphore CI documentation.
3. Upload the screenshots
Add the following command to your CI workflow to upload screenshots to Argos:
npx @argos-ci/cli upload ./screenshots
yarn run @argos-ci/cli upload ./screenshots
pnpm exec @argos-ci/cli upload ./screenshots
# 👉 Insert the steps required to take screenshots
- name: Upload screenshots to argos-ci.com
# 👇 change "./screenshots" by your screenshots folder path
- npx @argos-ci/cli upload ./screenshots
Congratulations on installing Argos! 🎉
The next step is to integrate visual review into your development workflow. Visit our review changes section to learn how to.