Integrating Argos with GitHub
Seamlessly integrate Argos with GitHub for automated visual testing directly within your workflow. Connect and receive instant feedback on PRs.
1. GitHub Connect
GitHub Connect to log in into Argos.
2. Argos' GitHub App
Argos has a dedicated GitHub App to connect to your repositories and provide real-time feedback on pull requests.
Visit the Argos app page on GitHub, click on "Configure" and choose the organization for Argos installation.
Import GitHub Repository to Argos
- Sign in to Argos and click on "Create a new project"
- Choose your Git provider and click on "import your repository".
Update the repositories list shared with Argos
- Head to the Argos app page on GitHub and select "Configure".
- Select the organization you aim to adjust.
- Under "Repository access" select "Only select repositories" and choose the repositories you want to share with Argos.